Monday, February 25, 2008

Arenas, PvP, and get me an insta-cast heal.

Arenas. It seems to be that you either love them or hate them or want to jab your eyes out every time you remember you're on a team.

From the pretty picture now painted in your head, guess which bracket I fall in :).

Yes! You’re right! The 1400 bracket! (And, coincidentally, I’m also in the jab your eyes out bracket. Maybe it’s because we suck? Or maybe because I get locked down almost every fight. -_-   May I haz an insta-cast heal that doesn't suck now?  Holy Shock is just....sad :()

Ok, well, that’s as of today, my team still sucks (its just me and my girlfriend, and we do OK, but we lose to stupid things, like me getting earth shocked and than bursted down in like 2 seconds), we went 6-4 (should have been 7-3, or maybe even 8-2, but it’s all good, we still got to our goal), and we’re EXACTLY 1400, but still, WE MADE IT!

For the past 3-4 weeks, we’ve been trying. REAL hard, closest we got before royally screwing up? 1390. That was last week’s rating :).

But we made it! And besides the over-poweredness of cyclone, had a good time!

Seriously, I’m not asking for it to be nerfed, just, give me a way to not be stuck in there for what, 22ish seconds (first is like 12, than 8, than 2, right? I don’t even know, we’ve normally lost by that time @_@)? My bubble doesn’t even break it, and trust me my team, especially due to our low health and resilience, doesn’t have even 15 seconds where I can be completely disabled if we’re going to win.

But it’s all good, cause we made it.

And, right before our last 2 games (which were wins) I became guilded.

Yes, I have been unguilded for quite a while. And I’m back in the guilded scene. It’s just a Kara level guild (although I hope they’re planning on moving up to Gruul’s soon @_@) but it’s SOMETHING, and it has two cool people I’ve met in my travels on the server in it.

So I may have Kara stories, or tips, or tricks, or even (gasp) cool little guides with (badly) drawn maps/paint art in them.

Because sometimes, WoWWiki just doesn’t cut it ;)

Now I just need to go honor farm for the better PvP trinket….guess I’ll start that tomorrow >.

No comments: