Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two posts! Right away!

I hope this isn't a trend!  I need to nip this double posting in the butt!

I have a reason, I swear!

While writing my first post, I was talking to my girlfriend.  And she....she go....I don't even know...on me.  And I kept it running.  Names are changed to protect the innocent (and me.)

[18:30] Girlfriend: whatcha doing little mister?
[18:30] Uzinvi: bloggin
[18:31]
[18:31] Girlfriend: im gonna go for a blog and while im there im gonna pick up some bloggage want any?
[18:32] Uzinvi: I'd like some bloggersauce instead
[18:33] Girlfriend: i can get some with extra blogness
[18:33] Girlfriend: i like it cooked a little underblogged though
[18:33] Uzinvi: no no, just plain bloggersauce, the extra blogness gives me gas
[18:33] Girlfriend: im gonna get us some blogjuice too ^_^
[18:34] Uzinvi: appleblog or orblogage?
[18:35] Girlfriend: pineblogapple :D
[18:35] Uzinvi: ok, but get some cranblog too

Lets just hope my next post has more WoW related goodness.

No comments: