Thursday, February 21, 2008

"If you CC one more time, so help me god"

This is a story about a Protection Paladin in the middle of Uldaman... yes, Uldaman. What the fuck, are you deaf?

The party

Protection Paladin (Group Leader, Tank)
Holy Priest (Healer)
Feral Druid (DPS, back up healer)
Subtlety Rogue (DPS)
And... a Mage (Worst ever)

I'm sure you, the reader, by now know ALL ABOUT Uldaman. Yeah, it's narrow, and clusterfuck full of mobs. Be, being a tankadin, is AoEing the shit out of everything while my guys are killing the skull-marked mob.

I lay down a consecrate, swing at mob, another consecrate, divine shield, etc.

Mage is laying back, not doing anything.

[Party][Raniah]: Mage, you're going to have to help out a bit
[Party][Dumbmage]: lolok

I kid you the fuck not, the mage tried to sheep.

The
Mage
Tried
To
Sheep

I thought he was kidding at first

[Party][Raniah]: Seriously, lol, throw down the ice-rain-thing (or whatever you fruity casters do)
[Party][Raniah]: lolidk

He tried to sheep again.

I hope you all do what I do to these types of people in the future, and kick them and their shit out of the party and go through it 4-man (it's easy enough).

Now, on to my daily "Fuck" list, which I hope becomes a signature for me.

FUCK these instances.

1. Fuck Ragefire Chasm. The mobs in this instance are much too strong to be giving 24 exp and dropping linen cloths and 12c. It's just not worth it to be running through this instance unless you have quests, which give fucktons of exp for that level, but doesn't offer much else.

2. Fuck the entire Scarlet Monestary. Graveyard? No problem. Library? Great! Armory? Piece of cake? Cathedral? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?

3. Fuck Gnomeregan. Seriously, no one runs it at all. Also, I've never NOT turned off my speakers and wanted to tear them out during my time there.

4. Fuck Blackfathom Deeps. Seriously, I forgot what it looks like.

5. Finally. FUCK WAILING CAVERNS. Fuck it's half-elite, half-beast shit right the fuck to hell. Fuck it's too-long-ness, it's no-drop-ness, it's lumpy, confusing maze-ness. Fuck having to endure Barrens Chat while waiting for your party-ness, fuck every fucking thing about it. I'm glad I only ran it once.

Peace and Love
Raniah

1 comment:

Uzinvi said...

Ahahaha.....Its the reverse of my experience in Ramps XP I need to go do that o_o *scurries off the internetz to go on WoW*