Monday, February 18, 2008

Because Unoriginality is King.

Seriously, that's what this blog will be.  Unoriginality will be the highlight of this blog, from the name (K, if you didn't get it, its a spoof off of WoWhead ;)) to how I started it simply due to the inspiration of two great bloggers (Big Red Kitty and Big Bear Butt.  They are win.)

The good news is, I may get better, and I may even get original.  At some point.  After some time.

A slight introduction, I play a horde paladin, have rampant alt a hol ism (yes, all of those are links.  And those are only the 4 alts I play right now.  I have a retired 70 hunter (ally), 38 mage(ally), 30 something rogue(ally), 43 priest(first horde over 20)....the list goes on a bit), have a MAJOR PvE bent, but I don't do much more than (fail at) PvP (real life stuff ;)) and remake 5000g (and spend it, and remake it, and spend it....I really need to pay her back @_@)

I play with my girlfriend, two real good real life friends (sometimes...somewhat....) and another real good real life friend who I don't so much play with, but occasionally say hi to.

We'd have a real good 5 man if we all got along, and the two slackas got up their toons to 70.  Oh, and if Gam would ever run with us! >:(

But enough about me, what about you.....

Oh wait, I'm the one with the blog.  Uh, have a good day!

/end introduction

No comments: